From talking to a young person about your job to hiring a job seeker with a barrier to employment, there's something everyone can do to help the region's unemployed and underemployed get to work.
Make a difference.
- Share your career stories
- Give a job seeker a ride to a job interview
- Volunteer to watch a child while a parent interviews for a job
- Be a interview coach
- Spread the word about a job in your company
- Encourage a friend to complete college
- Donate a bus pass
- Hire a refugee
- Commit to making your workforce more diverse
- Donate professional clothing and shoes to Dress for Success
- Talk to us about your hiring needs
- Help someone study for a GED
- Learn about the local labor market through research reports
- Donate unwanted computers
- Let a young person shadow you at work
- Start an apprenticeship
- Participate in round-table discussions.
- Hire a veteran
- Create more flexible HR policies
- Sponsor career exploration opportunities
- Participate in Take Your Child to Work Day
- Help attract new jobs to the region
- Take a chance on a job seeker with little experience
- Post your job openings in the public system
- Advise training opportunities
- Commit to making the workforce more diverse ...
What are your ideas? How will you Partner4Work?